Saturday, February 16, 2013

seeds of new life

1:28 a.m.
Words spoken to me as I awoke:
"The Seven Sermons of the Dead."
"Seeds of new life are found in old jars."

I got up. The book was marked. I opened it.
"Since God is in the soul rather than in a remote heaven
it would be injurious to the health of the soul to deny Him."

God is not dead, but lives within us,
has always lived within us,
is not floating out there with the asteroids.

Until I claim and reclaim the God and gods within,
I have no soul.
I am these gods and they are me.

God is not dead.
It is we who died.
And now we come to life again.

Seeds of new life are found in old jars.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful much needed boost of inspiration! Thank you SO MUCH!!! I thoroughly enjoy ALL of your contributions of upliftment!!

    Sincerely, Sashy

    ReplyDelete