Thursday, January 26, 2017

Gos is Love

I know what I shall focus on, shall write about -- Love, the most powerful force, the most invasive and transformational energy in the Cosmos. My intellect wishes to understand God but God is beyond understanding. However, God is Love. All our spiritual ancestors say this. My heart says this. The prime spiritual equation is (God = Love). Now I have a chance of knowing what Love is. I may not be able to grasp God but I can and do know Love. And when I know Love, I know God. My quest becomes more doable. I wish to know this most powerful energy in the Cosmos, this transformational energy more deeply. Know it with my heart, with my head, with my actions. I shall focus on and write about Love.
"For it is Love that brought us here, and Love will see us home."

No comments:

Post a Comment