Saturday, July 13, 2013

capacity

I cannot see what I cannot see.
I can see only what I can see.
I can see only what I have the capacity to see.

If I cannot see it, it does not exist for me.
Others can see it and I cannot.
If I trust the others, I can believe it exists but cannot see it.

If I expand my capacity I can see it.
I know this because I have expanded my capacity before.
I can become more capacious.

The Cosmos is a Who and not a What.
Others whom I trust can see this.
I see it somewhat. I open to seeing it somewho.

When I open to Who, it is no longer an it.
The Cosmos teems with Who's.
All is Who.

The Earth is a Who, not a What.
Animals are Who.
Mountains are Who.

All is Who-ly.

2 comments:

  1. The change in relationship between "somewhat" and "somewho" is wonderful and truly amazing! Very easy to do, at least right Now for me -- and the results leave me speechless. Hello Who-ly Ones! Blessings upon us all, and thank you, George, for shining this light.

    ReplyDelete